1) Nonlinear and Quantum Optics
2) Two-dimensional Materials
3) Flat Optics and Metamaterials
4) Plasmonics and Optoelectronics
5) Optomechanics and Integrated Photonics
6) Biochemical Sensing and Synthesis
Nov 2020: Instead of modifying 2D materials themselves, we summarize the latest achievements in engineering the photonic environment that surrounds them. Thanks for the contributions from Professors Nathan Youngblood, Xiaoze Liu, Xiaomu Wang, and the groups, our invited review article is online in Nanophotonics. Congrats!
Nov 2020: In collaboration with Professors Xiaomu Wang, Yang Xu, Douglas H. Werner, Lei Kang, and Mark L. Brongersma, our paper on a monolithic full-Stokes graphene-silicon polarimeter is online in ACS Nano. Congrats!
Jan 2020: Our paper on nonlinear optics of exciton polaritons is online in Nano Letters. Congrats!