Welcome to Lan laboratory at Texas A&M University. We believe massless photons are extremely critical information carriers with the ultimate data speed. We thus strive to bring optical solutions to address challenges in energy, manufacturing, health science, information technology, and national security.
1) Nonlinear and Non-Classical Photonics
2) Two-Dimensional (2D) Materials
3) Flat Optics and Metamaterials
4) Plasmonics and Optoelectronics
5) Optomechanics and Integrated Photonics
6) Biochemical Sensing and Synthesis
Sep 2020: Kaushik and Preston joined the group for their Ph.D. degrees. Welcome!
Feb 2020: Prof. Lan is giving an invited talk in OSA Incubator on Flat Optics.
Feb 2020: Our paper on exciton-polariton got accepted to publish in Nano Letters. Congrats!